diumenge, 28 de maig del 2017

DAVID DOUBILET

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1PQ5RgeFCHJ7tcedCDzy9nlscHf4awYligug9XTSLsKg/edit?usp=sharing

TEXT: I choose this professional photographer because I like his photos below the  water and also because I love aquatic animals.

David Doubilet (born November 28, 1946) is a well known underwater photographer known primarily for his work published in National Geographic Magazine. He was born in New York City and started taking underwater photos at the young age of 12. He started with a Brownie Hawkeye in a rubber anesthesiologist's bag to keep the water out of the camera. During his summer holidays, he spent his time along the New Jersey coast in Long Branch, later residing in the city's Elberon section. He later worked as a diver and photographer for the Sandy Hook Marine Laboratories in New Jersey. He also spent much time in the Caribbean. While a dive instructor in the Bahamas, he found his motivation to capture the beauty of the sea and everything in it.

In this picture we can see the clear water of a tropical sea. In the first plane appears a tortoise under the water. However,  we can sea not just the image below water but also the image on the water. And also we can see the closer image and the far one.

I chose this picture because when I was younger I had four tortoises.  When I saw this image I remembered my tortoises.  

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada